The next generation of 2WD is here – the Team Durango DEX210. We released a teaser but now we’d like to announce a few details and show some more detailed photos.
– 3 or 4 gear configuration in both rear and mid layouts – with the same gearbox*.
· Aluminium Chassis plate with moulded composite side plates
· Moulded composite shock towers
· Big Bore shocks
· Aluminium FF and RR suspension blocks
· Accepts stick or saddle pack battery in both mid and rear motor configurations
· One body for both mid and rear configurations
· Front end – Adjustable wheelbase, axle trail, caster, camber, toe angle in the kit
· Rear end – Adjustable wheelbase, hub toe angle, camber in the kit
· Dual pad slipper clutch
· Droop screws front and rear
· Captured CVD pins and over-size hub bearings
· Ball Diff as standard. Gear diff will be available as an option
*Pending Patent GB1112236.3