We are very excited to share news of a new career opportunity that is available at our UK HQ. Have you got the skills that are required to work with a winning team? Read on …
Customer Support Coordinator
ARRMA Durango Ltd (ADL) is a design studio based close to Ashby de la Zouch creating some of the finest and most innovative RC cars for the leisure and race markets. Our designs are then manufactured in Asia by our partners and sold via around 10 selected global distributors.
An exciting career opportunity has arisen though our continued expansion, for an analytical, well organised, team player that has (or has had) a good understanding or strong interest in radio control model cars.
Working directly with the Managing Director, Promotions Executive and the product development staff, the Customer Support Coordinator will help maximise global sales for our three brands through support of our selected regional distributors at all stages of the product life cycle.
- Providing customers new product information/content
- Production planning, coordinating orders/requirements
- Inventory analysis and making recommendations to manage group wide inventory
- Sales Analysis and making recommendations to maximise sales
- Product life cycle management
This exciting and varied role will appeal to a detail oriented person who is motivated by contributing directly to the success of the company and product, through detailed analysis and offering recommendations that generate continual improvement.
- Normal PC based office skills, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint etc
- High competence with MS Excel
- Understanding of databases, data tables (working with IT staff support)
- Problem solving through statistical data analysis
- Excellent time management and administrative skills
- Competitive salary with childcare vouchers if applicable
- 22 days’ annual paid holiday, plus normal statutory holiday
- Pension – 5% of gross annual salary monthly contribution by ADL
- Private health insurance
- 38 office hours a week; with flexible start and finish times
- ARRMA Durango Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Hobbico Group (http://www.hobbico.com/who.html ) and, as such, is part of the largest hobby company in the world.
- Normal place of work is Suite 3, Enterprise Glade, Moira, Derbyshire, DE12 6BA
- Some minimal international business travel may be required
Apply via email with covering letter and CV to Robert Hopkins – email@example.com