The DEX210F is a focussed 1/10 2WD race machine that is designed to provide advanced performance and consistent tuning response.
Created for drivers who want to specialise, the DEX210F is precision manufactured and features the perfect set-up options to suit the constant evolution of global track surfaces.
Medium to high-grip clay, turf and carpet surfaces, are easily conquered. With specially designed weight balance and geometry, the DEX210F is primed for the podium.
Peak performance, superlative control, rapidly-harnessed pace.
- CNC machined aluminium rear bulkheads and carbon fibre shock tower.
- High-quality hook-and-loop battery strap.
- Precision centre slipper clutch.
- Front composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers.
- Multi-axle wheel axles and driveshafts.
- Patent Pending
- Rear composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers.
- CNC machined aluminium centre bulkheads, motor mount and motor plate.
- 2.5mm 6061-T6 hard anodised aluminium chassis plate.
Focussing this 2WD race machine for an instant boost in track pace was our key priority. Our desire to provide a buggy that is able to exceed your expectations, and allow you to push even harder to beat the competition, is now realised. The DEX210F is packed with race-winning features that will help you stay focussed when the margin for performance is so tight, helping you maximise peek performance, race-after-race.
The DEX210F allows the use of specific battery and electronic component layouts, giving you control of how weight bias is tuned easily. This will allow you to further optimise your DEX210F for high-grip track conditions, responding quickly to changes in conditions that require weight distribution adjustments.
- Easily switch between saddle and shorty battery configurations.
- Equalised weight balance provides consistent handling.
- You choose the configuration and stay ahead of changing track conditions.
The Team Durango gear differential has proven to provide consistent handling on high-grip surfaces, with lightweight composite cross-shafts for reduced rotating mass and increased efficiency. Fast to service and tune, this championship-winning diff assembly will put your DEX210F ahead of the pack, on the track and in the pits.
- Easily oil tuned for various conditions.
- Machined diff ring gear, lightweight cross-shafts and planetary gears provide precision operation and increased efficiency.
The DEX210F motor mount allows you to quickly install your chosen power plant, whilst making critical mesh adjustments is fast and efficient. Designed to allow for multiple mounting positions with no optional parts required, this precision aluminium feature will make fast work of critical motor servicing tasks.
- Fast and consistent gear meshing for easy adjustments.
- Motor position adjusted via two screws for hassle-free servicing.
CNC machined rear 7075-T6 aluminium bulkheads provide a strong yet lightweight rear vehicle assembly, saving weight and increasing efficiency. Teamed with a high-quality 4mm carbon shock tower, this assembly provides strength and ultra-consistent servicing.
- Precision aluminium bulkheads for reduced racing weight.
- 4mm thickness rear shock tower with multiple shock and inboard camber link settings.
Precision engineered and hard-anodised for increased durability, the DEX210F is built around a premium quality 6061-T6 aluminium chassis plate. Providing consistent vehicle handling in all conditions and specially designed to allow for multiple component layouts, all with one unit, you can take control on the track and in the pits.
- Precision hardware mounting holes for fast and easy maintenance.
- Premium 2.5mm thick anodised aluminium for reduced weight and consistent chassis flex.
Sculpted to maximise high-speed airflow, whilst also providing increased stability during slower speed cornering, the DEX210F body shell provides a striking look to get your car noticed. The specially designed rear fin, which extendeds from the carefully positioned cab, provides increased straight line stability and predictable jump handling, no matter how hard you push the racing limits.
- Durable polycarbonate material for long-lasting protection.
- Aggressive styling creates head-turning looks, displaying Team Durango racing heritage.
Fast and easy battery changes will help you save time between races, with the hook-and-loop battery straps providing a secure fitting for your cells.
- Quickly access batteries for fast and efficient changes.
- Super-durable hook-and-loop battery straps for ultimate cell security.
- Same easy battery strap system used for saddle and shorty configurations.
The DEX210F includes all-new 12mm front and rear wheel hex fittings, as well as a full set of 14mm units, straight from the kit box. This provides ultimate wheel choice flexibility, making it easy for you to run existing wheels you own, and quickly conform to pre-mounted control tyres if the competition dictates.
- Quickly and easily switch between industry wheel formats, keeping running costs to a minimum.
- O-ring secured hex drive pin on all new 12mm fittings. Avoids loss of drive pins.
Accessing a tuning option, that will have an immediate effect for on-power steering, is made ultra-easy with the all-new patent pending Team Durango rear Multi-Axles. You can experience an increase or decrease in on-power mid-corner steering, by quickly switching Multi-Axle CVD mounting positions.
- Quickly tune on-power steering response.
- React easily to changing track conditions between races.
- Precision engineered CVD Multi-Axle driveshafts for super-consistent rotating performance.
Fast and simple inboard rear-toe angle tuning can be easily achieved due to the precision suspension mount insert system supplied with the DEX210F. Engineered from 7075-T6 aluminium, providing reduced weight and precision fit, the rear suspension mounts benefit from CNC machining for ulta-consistent fit and finish.
- Hard-anodised aluminium for precision fitting and long-lasting durability.
- High-quality composite insert system for precision setup changes.