The DEX410v5 represents the apex of Team Durango 1/10 4WD development. Engineered to make you faster, designed to maximise your potential. Featuring an all-new chassis layout, that is designed to embrace the versatility that is required to lay down fast laps, on a wide variety of track surfaces. The DEX410v5 allows you to master peak performance.
- CNC machined aluminium rear bulkheads and carbon fibre shock tower.
- Specially designed u-brace battery retainer.
- All-new centre slipper diff with lightweight cross-shafts.
- Front composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers.
- Multi-axle wheel axles and driveshafts.
- Patent Pending
- Rear composite 12mm hexes with o-ring retainers.
- CNC machined aluminium centre bulkheads, motor mount and motor plate.
- 2mm 6061-T6 hard anodised aluminium chassis plate.
With our core aim being to create an even faster DEX410 vehicle, that is easy to drive consistently for everybody, our design engineers have created the DEX410v5. Crafted to bring you ultimate performance. An all-new precision engineered hard anodised chassis plate forms the basis of a race machine that boasts a comprehensive range of further advanced components, meaning you are piloting the best 4WD Buggy engineering and enjoying fast and easy tuning options.
The DEX410v5 allows for a wide range of specific layouts, giving you control of how weight bias is tuned, and ultimately, the handling of the car when you hit the track.
- Fast and easy weight distribution tuning for a wide range of track conditions.
- Hassle-free battery retainer system for fast battery cell adjustments.
- Saddle and Shorty pack configurations easily accessed.
- Super-versatile aluminium motor mount provides various mounting positions, for optimised weight distribution.
Adding a super-reliable centre gear diff to the already proven DEX410 drive line now increases overall forward traction, whilst also making the application of throttle power on a mixture of surfaces ultra-smooth and easily-controlled. With the option to also run a standard slipper assembly in the same position, you can master this area of traction tuning easily.
- Oil-filled centre gear diff for superior power transfer.
- Front and rear CVD driveshafts with composite outdrive blades for increased durability.
Designed for fast, consistent and easy motor mounting and gear meshing, the DEX410v5 sports a precision aluminium motor plate, which mounts easily into the innovative motor mount. You can quickly adjust two small screws to set your mesh, with no need to use option parts to gain alternative motor configurations in the chassis layout.
- Easily adjusted aluminium motor mount.
- Fast and precise gear meshing.
- Motor adjustments easily accessed with just two screws.
CNC machined rear 7075-T6 aluminium bulkheads provide a strong yet lightweight rear vehicle assembly, saving weight and increasing efficiency. Teamed with a high-quality 4mm carbon shock tower, this assembly provides strength and ultra-consistent servicing.
- Precision aluminium bulkheads for reduced racing weight.
- 4mm thickness rear shock tower with multiple shock and inboard camber link settings.
The DEX410v5 is built around an all-new hard anodised aluminium chassis plate. Zero rear chassis kick-up provides an ultra-low differential position and inboard suspension pick-up points. This new design increases rear-end traction whilst creating a forgiving handling style on all surfaces. This will make you faster and increase your confidence, lap-after-lap.
- Superior rigidity, long lasting durability.
- Precision manufactured mounting holes for consistent servicing.
- New chassis shape for increased traction and easy-to-handle characteristics.
Sculptured to provide maximum downforce and consistent straight-line stability, the DEX410v5 sports an aggressive new body shell design that will turn heads at your local track.
- Advanced aero design for consistent performance.
- Strong and durable Polycarbonate for maximum protection.
Fast and easy battery changes will help you save time between races, with the hook-and-loop battery straps providing a secure fitting for your cells.
- Quickly access batteries for fast and efficient changes.
- Super-durable hook-and-loop battery straps for ultimate cell security.
- Same easy battery strap system used for saddle and shorty configurations.
The DEX410v5 includes all-new 12mm front and rear wheel hex fittings, as well as a full set of 14mm units, straight from the kit box. This provides ultimate wheel choice flexibility, making it easy for you to run existing wheels you own, and quickly conform to pre-mounted control tyres if the competition dictates.
- Quickly and easily switch between industry wheel formats, keeping running costs to a minimum.
- O-ring secured hex drive pin on all new 12mm fittings. Avoids loss of drive pins.
Accessing a tuning option, that will have an immediate effect for on-power steering, is made ultra-easy with the all-new patent pending Team Durango rear Multi-Axles. You can experience an increase or decrease in on-power mid-corner steering, by quickly switching Multi-Axle CVD mounting positions.
- Quickly tune on-power steering response.
- React easily to changing track conditions between races.
- Precision engineered CVD Multi-Axle driveshafts for super-consistent rotating performance.
Fast and simple inboard rear-toe angle tuning can be easily achieved due to the precision suspension mount insert system supplied with the DEX410v5. Engineered from 7075-T6 aluminium, providing reduced weight and precision fit, the rear suspension mounts benefit from CNC machining for ulta-consistent fit and finish.
- Hard-anodised aluminium for precision fitting and long-lasting durability.
- High-quality composite insert system for precision setup changes.